Stay in touch
Subscribe to our email list to stay up-to-date on new releases, special discounts and offers.
Teachers & Mentors
We are always eager to hear from teachers and mentors and all those who work with adults on the path to literacy. If you are interested in purchasing class packs, have an idea about a book topic, or want to tell a story of success, please be in touch! You can join our email list or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rights & Permissions
For translation rights, please contact:
Administrative Office: Garlei 58, Bucharest 013724, Romania
☎️+40 21 232 99 09
Barcelona office: Passeig de Gràcia 21, 1st Floor, Barcelona 08007, Spain
Livia Stoia: email@example.com
Oana Vasile: firstname.lastname@example.org
For all other rights and permissions, please contact email@example.com
Gemma occasionally accepts unsolicited projects for publication. At the moment, we are looking for stories in our Gemma Open Door series for adult literacy. Works should have these characteristics:
- topics of relevance to adults and young adults improving their reading
- 10,000 words or fewer
- clearly identifiable narrative. Tell a story!
- second- to fourth-grade reading level, simple tenses
- short sentences and frequent chapter breaks
If you would like to submit a proposal for consideration, please follow the checklist below and send an inquiry to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Working title and an alternative
- One paragraph synopsis of your work—more is good, less is better.
- Estimated length and delivery date
- Table of contents, with a sentence or two describing each chapter
- Sample chapter rather than a complete manuscript
- Your biography, briefly, please
- Marketing opportunities
Gemma Open Door for Literacy, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) charitable nonprofit organization. Gifts and donations are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.
EIN #81-1384020 email@example.com